INSIDE MY HEAD


INSIDE MY HEAD

The horses run at a fast pace
Loud screams run through my ears
I can't get the nightmares out of my head
So many illusions in my head
Its like my head is engulfed with flame
All I ever did was to breath my Passion out in art

Alone in my head
No one can understand how I feel
Scene flashes when I flip my eye lids
Am definitely not out of my mind
Am I just a game?
I am feeling so low right now

Inside my head
Some voices take the microphone
They place speakers all around my head
They tell me things that scare me
I can't get rid of them
I only try to ignore them.

@360potential

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastors And Their Private Jet Mentality - Alexander Eboh

APC Members Reject Yahaya Bello In Olamaboro Local Government

Kogi State Governments To Take Over KSU Over Failed Security Challenges .