NOT IMPORTANT BUT NECCESSARY


NOT IMPORTANT BUT NECCESSARY


He stands in the open doorway
Under the weight of watching trees and moon
And care for my soul
That's the necessity of having Christ

I cry out loud in my weakest moments
Loud enough to wake up slumbering travails
I sound out terrible names instead of the "JESUS"
Being saved is not important but necessary

I believe you need him
You should lust for him more than the tide between your toes
You should long for his arms around you
I suppose it's what you can afford if you only but accept Christ.

@360potential

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastors And Their Private Jet Mentality - Alexander Eboh

Kogi State Governments To Take Over KSU Over Failed Security Challenges .

APC Members Reject Yahaya Bello In Olamaboro Local Government