WHO WILL BUY MY THOUGHT


WHO WILL BUY MY THOUGHT.


A handful of thought spins round my head
Pleading, waiting, and yearning to be let out
Thoughts of how we can stop sleeping while its day
Thoughts of how the #YoungTooCanRun
Thoughts of #Occupy
Thoughts of health is wealth
Thoughts of Education is key
Thoughts of life is fair
Thoughts of black and white

Who ll buy my thought
It pays but no one is buying
Everyone doesn't care about my thoughts
"You mean he claims to have an idea"
"Is he aware this is is not kindergarten"
Doom is looming
My thoughts aren't costly
Just buy and keep them
It might one day be our saviour
Who ll buy my thought.

@360potential

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastors And Their Private Jet Mentality - Alexander Eboh

APC Members Reject Yahaya Bello In Olamaboro Local Government

Kogi State Governments To Take Over KSU Over Failed Security Challenges .