CUSTOMER CARE


CUSTOMER CARE

Hello, I am a subscriber to being alive in life
I have few complains
I am calling from Nigeria
I hope distance won't stop you from helping me
Or my colour won't stop you from conversing with me
Or my intonation won't stop you from listening to me till the end
I just hope you ll visit my complains
I hope you ll find a solution to my life issues
You are the only God in this situation
My one and Only customer care

Customer care
Only one destination
But different voices
Telling me to speak in any language I desire
Always encouraging me to live like Dangote child
Informing me of the latest packages
The "If you do this"," why don't you subscribe" " yen yen yen" . . . .
Always wanting the best for me
My satisfaction is their concern
My happiness is their goal
Serving me is what they are made for

Customer care
Always telling me not to be frightened
"We are currently working on it"
Just as if they got my mind relaxed at that instant
They ll never call me my name
Always showing me respect
The only good citizens of this country
They do even ask me how the weather is at the moment
Abstract hospitality.

Customer care
Las Las
They do misbehave
They do philander
Always eager to not why am not asleep at 1:00am
Playing bet with my account balance
Always giving me what I don't ask for (ringback tune).
Am wondering why their care is so excess
Not as if we are related
But then
Customer care agents are source of happiness.

@360potential

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastors And Their Private Jet Mentality - Alexander Eboh

APC Members Reject Yahaya Bello In Olamaboro Local Government

Kogi State Governments To Take Over KSU Over Failed Security Challenges .