I DON'T KNOW WHERE HOME IS


I DON'T KNOW WHERE HOME IS


I have been to many places with a lonely heart
I have journeyed to many places all alone
I have longed for a place where to be a part
I keep going far away from home
I ll be fine or so . . . . . I pretend

I  am all alone in my room but doesn't still feel like home
Sometimes My baby's arm still make me feel like am in the cold
Sometimes with my friends, I still feel alone
Sometimes I want to run away
Sometimes I feel like taking the 14 hours road trip back to the home I left

I get flashback of how home use to be
Then I can feel how lonely and how deep this feeling runs
Home is where affection calls
Home is where the heart can bloom
Where there's one we love to meet us.

Here is definitely not home
Bit I still don't know where home is.

©360potential

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastors And Their Private Jet Mentality - Alexander Eboh

APC Members Reject Yahaya Bello In Olamaboro Local Government

Kogi State Governments To Take Over KSU Over Failed Security Challenges .