SISI MORENIKE


SISI MORENIKE

You always say I was not the one
This made my mind always on the run
You are everything I stayed away from
Holding me back anytime I try to take way off
You are always buzzing my heart when am with you at every function
Making all of me stand at attention
You are still the one I need
Even though so many block roads ahead
You with me for a while
Makes other shadows vanish with your smile

Sisi morenike
You know I really care
You have got my heart locked in your hands
Distraction couldn't even sweep me with the presence of your curvy friends
I don't really want to push it
We might one day coincidentally kiss
Your love won't just leave me
Maybe one day,my feelings ll be free
And I ll get lost standing before you when I stare into your eyes
I really should do this or I ll be zoned with the everyday Hi's

I hope we could be together some time
Maybe seldom at night
You have got no clue
Of how much I think about you
Sisi morenike
I don't know how far in you my words ll strike
Sisi morenike
I hope after this, our heart ll love alike.

Image; Roseline Bernard
@360potential

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastors And Their Private Jet Mentality - Alexander Eboh

APC Members Reject Yahaya Bello In Olamaboro Local Government

Kogi State Governments To Take Over KSU Over Failed Security Challenges .