AUNTY BINTA

AUNTY BINTA
Aunty Binta
You take possession of my mind when you ruffle my hair
You smile sheepishly at me making me feel it’s all family
You are all warm and inviting whenever you come to our house
You said you were ever-present during my childhood
Young boy turn biggy man makes you want to run into my arms
You won’t just let me spread my goodness
Aunty Binta
Dad said you are ripe for marriage
Mom said you have got STEW on every part of you
You glow at night with your Yellow pawpaw skin
Society said you are too expensive to maintain
Church said you should forgive God if he ever offended you
But all you do is say “I’m waiting for Mr Right”
Aunty Binta
Everything you want is at the tip of your lips
Just speak and it shall come to pass
Lady of High pedigree and spaghetti substance
First lady of Pope Benedict I - XII
Everyone wants you and you want everyone
But only if Life gives you more than just one card.
@360potential

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastors And Their Private Jet Mentality - Alexander Eboh

APC Members Reject Yahaya Bello In Olamaboro Local Government

Kogi State Governments To Take Over KSU Over Failed Security Challenges .