Days before I had a Dream


Days before I had a Dream
Days before, A dream had me
An unusual fate
Dream that taught me how to sigh
Everyone would have been equal if we all had the choice to choose our dreams
Days before I had a dream
I only saw moment of emptiness
Memories that took the form of prison in my mind
Frightening darkness
Echoes in the time of skepticism
Days before I had a dream
I thought the world was too big,but NO
I don't know much, but this I know
What we call the world is quiet small, It is able to fit entirely into a human head
Days before I had a dream
The gap between me and people around me was like judgement that isolated me
My fears gave way to desperation
Sanctimony was my only rescue
Time is the container for all we need in this world
I would be scared if getting to the end of live only to discover I never truly pursued my dreams
Would my last words be "Only if I had" ?
Fear is Man's greatest enemy,Division is its way.
We are not made to work so hard we have nothing left to offer others.
Courage is all you need to grab your dream.
Yours poetically
ff@360potential

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastors And Their Private Jet Mentality - Alexander Eboh

APC Members Reject Yahaya Bello In Olamaboro Local Government

Kogi State Governments To Take Over KSU Over Failed Security Challenges .