I AM SOMETHING


I AM SOMETHING

I check the expiry date of gala before buying it
I still shout "UP NEPA" when light is restored
I confirm your honesty repeatedly even if you ve sworn with a Bible
I press for confirmation even after asking if the Bread is soft
I count my money after the ATM has dispensed immediately
I check all #1000 notes thoroughly to be sure its not fake currency
I only spend torn money at night
I cut the toothpaste pack just to make sure there's no waste
I talk to myself in front of a mirror Behind closed door
First thing I do in the morning after prayer is to Facebook
I put off every electrical appliances before going out
I blame the president for every misfortune
I finish my plate of rice before eating the meat
I open my mouth to broken wall when I have a sore throat
I look left,right, then left again before crossing a one way road
I am always shouting the name of God for no reason
I am Nigerian
How Nigerian are you?

@360potential

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastors And Their Private Jet Mentality - Alexander Eboh

APC Members Reject Yahaya Bello In Olamaboro Local Government

Kogi State Governments To Take Over KSU Over Failed Security Challenges .