Let me know if I am more than just a friend


Let me know if I am more than just a friend
Touching your face sends shivers through my consciousness
I want to hold you in the enchantment of my heart
I want to hold every thought of you in my mind
You are my emotion unveiled
Mystery revealed
Secrets uncloaked
Dreams unplugged
Lady of the night
Thought infiltrated
Lets meet at a cross road
Let our feelings intersecct
Lets flood the bridge with our love tonic
Lets strengthen each other by bridging
Let's sweep away all negativities under our bridge of Love
And then we can model for Lagosians on 3rd mainland
Cat-walk on Maryland pedestrian bridge
Pose for shots at ICM.
#Bridges
Yours poetically
ff@360potential

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastors And Their Private Jet Mentality - Alexander Eboh

APC Members Reject Yahaya Bello In Olamaboro Local Government

Kogi State Governments To Take Over KSU Over Failed Security Challenges .