The bulb used to be our home

The bulb used to be our home
Until the war broke out
Our heaven was opened
We were exposed to direct sunlight
Then earthquake happened
We were separated
My parent were on the other Side
Then multiple ground tremors
Again another earthquake
Half of me is gone
This thing took me in a flash
Shiny ash metal
It took my wholeness
Still in my head to waistline
It came again faster than before
With all aggressiveness
Thrice faster than before
I was no more
My fragments were miles apart away
I bled
I bled scent that ll make him cry
He cried for me
Am just an Onion.

@360potential

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastors And Their Private Jet Mentality - Alexander Eboh

APC Members Reject Yahaya Bello In Olamaboro Local Government

Kogi State Governments To Take Over KSU Over Failed Security Challenges .