THE ONE MAN THAT FEEDS MANY MOUTH


THE ONE MAN THAT FEEDS MANY MOUTH

Not as if he has sheeps and children
But they are his responsibilities
They wait for him at every arrival
Oga, Owo wa da?

They don't beg for me
All they do is hug me with charges
Yelling at me with the smell of stenched Chelsea oozing out from their mouth
Razaq, Owo union da?

They are in their black uniform
My friend; pak dia; i say pak dia
Wear u dey come from, where you dey go?
Owo traffic da, gimme white.

They are always standing in line with colour marker
Ready to draw the Nike logo on my dash-board
Is Not as if they contributed to the purchase of my Bus
Rasaq, you never pay me for yesterday loading

Owo mi da
why you carry passenger for my park
You get mind abi "like he taught me how to drive"
Gimme Blue for there, Bureau de change"

@360potential

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastors And Their Private Jet Mentality - Alexander Eboh

APC Members Reject Yahaya Bello In Olamaboro Local Government

Kogi State Governments To Take Over KSU Over Failed Security Challenges .