We are connected


We are connected
Not because of biology
In spite of not being siblings
There is another analogy
In each other,
we both Seek support and strength
To bail one another out
We will go to any length
It’s almost as if we have the same line of thought
Bro, I want to proudly say that I love you a lot
Happy birthday
Sometimes sometimes
Sometimes you nag me like a mother
Sometimes you tell me off like a father
Sometimes you counsel me like a sister
Sometimes I see you as my life line
Sometimes you talk to me as a teenage son
At all times, you 've always got me covered
We talk about so many things
We talk about our hopes
And things of the blings
We talk about our life to come
We talk about Experiences
We talk about our goals
We talk about our ugly moments in our confines
We talk about how seriously unserious we are
You know that I can't do without you
My everyday ginger
Us against them
My remote control
Everything on hold for you
"Be patient "," Don't be in a haste" .........
Man of God
I know he prays for me
Educationist
Brother
Friend
A man after God's heart
Story story
You see me then you ve seen him
Are you guys brothers?
Ahan, where is your second?
You both are intimidating me.
Why are you both lavhin?
Who no sabi us for dept?
We exchange names sef
We analyze and criticize
Samuel, don't spoil him
We sail together
Brother Brother.
Happy birthday man
Lemme type the writers syndrome
(Admires self, smiles to the keypard of my phone, run my hand over my face, then sit up)
I really can continue but I won't wanto bore others with my tale..
I also wish I could type in Yoruba so that my thoughts can be truly expressed.
Live long bro.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastors And Their Private Jet Mentality - Alexander Eboh

APC Members Reject Yahaya Bello In Olamaboro Local Government

Kogi State Governments To Take Over KSU Over Failed Security Challenges .