And the drama started like the drizzling of rain



And the drama started like the drizzling of rain
Then it came like in the shower
Once more,it escalated like it was being pumped
And then like when kanji dam was opened
When you slyed I was grieved like there has been a massacre
You in me is 1/4 of me
"Sad story" - I believed your lies
'Yes,yes' I nodded my lizardic head while you ranted and rambled
Your tales are always enchanting and exoteric
You look like something conjured up from a dream
Were we ever honest with ourselves?
Yours poetically
ff@360potential

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastors And Their Private Jet Mentality - Alexander Eboh

APC Members Reject Yahaya Bello In Olamaboro Local Government

Kogi State Governments To Take Over KSU Over Failed Security Challenges .