Once upon a time in october



Once upon a time in october., I decided to go SOlO, limit my craziness, X-limit my vibe,be on lowkey, let the deeper life boy in me manifest..

So it started on a Monday. Set out of my room with a serious and straight face.
I went into the midst of Crowd giving blank replies to questions, cold greetings, uncrossed smiles, not engaging in a discussion and also not giving attention to people..

I could not last for 2 days. Why??

The first day I did that...people walked up to me thinking I was sick, some said " you look gloomy", "Oga,why are you forming"," your babe broke your heart?", "you dan commit abi", " dude,Vibe for us,you know you are the life of any Convoy"," have you eaten", "Are yoi fine?" ,"Is it money?" My inner me was like--- you pple shld leave me,is it by force to talk?? some forcefully disturbed me saying "you ve always been the talking,playing and teasing type,so today that your battery is low,its our turn to Punch Ur nose".

At that Junction, My madness was still thinking if to jump out or not....This people actually like me,why would I wanto suddenly change and start to act like something have never been.
I ve already made a status for myself..why should I alternate?
Change happens but not an automatic change.change is a gradual process.

Today,am saying- Don't limit yourself to any shit...whatever it is and where ever your goals are; just believe and have the mindset of an achiever. Take the problem to life itself.... Look at the bright side of the situation. Don't get stucked in the " I don't". Share your ideas. Trade your Goals if you won't grind it, it can help others.

And now am saying --- don't give up on life. Don't X-Limit your madness... I like you as you are. We tend to change as we grow up. Don't let a relationship turn you to a snail, a reserved person,outdated being and one archaic person thay I won't get to see the side of you that gives me Joy with you.
Las las...life is short gidi gaaaannn....
Good morning
©360potential

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastors And Their Private Jet Mentality - Alexander Eboh

APC Members Reject Yahaya Bello In Olamaboro Local Government

Kogi State Governments To Take Over KSU Over Failed Security Challenges .