I might be black



I might be black
I might not be birthed with a silver spoon
I might have played straked in the mud only saved for my briefs
I might have gone to a school without chairs
I might come from the lowest race
But if You reach inside of me
There is a garden that blooms with love for humanity
But if you get to know me
You ll know am of the Earth
But if you reach out to me
You ll stop to assume am a pride filled-up human
But if you get to hold a conversation with me
You ll know I have a good sense of humour.
Don't conclude about me in my absence
"WO ni pe", " WO so pe"
"They said" , "xhe bi they said that you are...."
Don't hear about me from them
At least - Ponmile
Kindly give a damn about me
Don't hold on to fallacies
I might not be writing about your fantasies
I might not be what you anticipated
I might not be serious as you imagined
I might not be Ego-centric as you heard
I might not be a religion fanatic cos I belong to one
At least
Accept my friendship
Shake hands with me
Don't skip my post
Return my calls
Appreciate to be appreciated
Pon Mi le ki le pon e Lee
Ponmile
We aren't without flaws because we are all human
But don't castigate me with just a flaw.
Am not perfect
Let me mean something to you
Let me find home in your arms
Let me be your greatest sacrifice
Wait on me because its worth it
Stay Loyal
Stay Faithful
Stay True.
#Ponmile
#RespectMe
#ValueMe
#SelfWorth
#360potential
ff on IG and Twitter
@360potential

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastors And Their Private Jet Mentality - Alexander Eboh

Kogi State Governments To Take Over KSU Over Failed Security Challenges .

APC Members Reject Yahaya Bello In Olamaboro Local Government