The Unsolvable Equation

Our love is a simultaneous equation
That needs brainstorm and attention;
To conclude with an accurate answer,
That'll make our affection more glower.

Since you've promised to forever be mine,
My angles has changed to a straight line,
My happiness has been multiplied,
And my hard heart has been simplified.

You cross multiplied your heart
By dumping me in your love's cart;
That made it became a mythical phoenix …
In my heart, and be well arranged like matrix.

Our love is unconditionally proportional
Because it is very deep and irrational;
I'm unable to find the value of your logarithms
For, you're a poem, with rhymes and rhythms.

We were like Juliet and Romeo
For we shared affection with equal ratio
In my heart, your love is a word problem
That you alone knows its theorem.

We do roam together like linear and quadratic,
Still to cure your pain, I don't know the tactic;
That is why I said: you are so mathematical,
You can only be solved by excellent practical.

©Abduljabbar bn Mukhtar
TSP

©Blossom pen
Abduljabbar bn Mukhtar
The striving poet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastors And Their Private Jet Mentality - Alexander Eboh

APC Members Reject Yahaya Bello In Olamaboro Local Government

Kogi State Governments To Take Over KSU Over Failed Security Challenges .